I’m out on lasts week’s Top Ten and this week. Oops. Good thing my friend Megan asked a few followup questions 2 weeks ago. Here’s one I didn’t really think I could get 10 out of until I started answering.
What food will you never, ever eat again?
Cheese. HA! Just kidding. Just ate some right now.
- Chicken – Yes, really. We used to eat chicken several times a week. It’s “healthy” and there’s so much you can do with it. What I’ve realized about it is that there isn’t anything made with chicken that I crave. Ever.
- Meatloaf – never really liked it anyway.
- Hamburgers/Hotdogs – This basically goes for any beef product as well where a big piece of meat is the star.
- Milk – There are so many good substitutes that don’t make my sinus’ angry. This comment has nothing to do with cheese. I’ve tried to break up with cheese many times. It never sticks.
- Coconut water – This has nothing to do with being Vegan other than everyone on healthy living blogs a few years ago were all about coconut water and how great it was for you, how wonderful it tasted, blah, blah, HAVE YOU EVER TRIED IT?! blah. Seriously, the most disgusting thing I’ve ever tasted.
- Eggplant – I’ve tried to like it but I don’t.
- Jello – HA! You guys know I have this thing about the texture of jello, right? There’s pig cartilage in gelatin, btw and I’m sure that’s why I don’t like it. Riiiight.
- Cheese – No. Seriously, I’m joking. I love cheese. I will keep eating it.
- This one is going to turn some heads I’m sure. While I reserve the right to ask you for a bite of yours and savor it’s amazing deliciousness, I do not ever anticipate ordering or cooking myself up a steak. Seriously. I just said I’ll never eat steak again. Listen, I get it, steak is yummy. While Vegan I’ve been quoted as saying, “Why am I not eating this every day?” but the reality is, if I sat down to a big ol’ steak I wouldn’t be able to finish it and I’d feel gross for days.
- And the number one thing I avoid AT ALL COSTS is fake sugar. That means diet soda, low sugar sports drinks, and just about anything that claims to be sugar free. If you don’t know why, let’s chat about it in real life. Or google aspartame and read a few things, see what you think.
I know I’m way behind here but last week was crazy town. The 7th largest conference in KC happened last week and I was knee deep in it. I’ll be back soon with more.